Green tea lattes have a soothing blend of traditional green tea and the creamy taste of warm milk and honey. They’re easy to make and wonderful to enjoy!
How to make a green tea latte (one serving):
You will need:
- - 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- - ¼ cup boiling water
- - ¾ cup plain almond, soy or regular milk
- - Honey to taste
In order to make a green tea latte, you will need matcha green tea powder. Unlike regular tea leaves, the green tea powder is ground from the finest green tea leaves and dissolves quickly into liquids. I suggest trying Enjoying Tea’s fresh and luxurious green tea powder (just click here).
There are four simple steps to making your green tea latte: Measure, Steep, Froth, and Pour.
- Step 1: Measure 1 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder and put it in your mug. We suggest sifting it to prevent clumps.
- Step 2: Add the boiling water to the powder and mix until it is dissolved completely.
- Step 3: Heat the milk until it is steaming. If you want foam on your latte, you should use a frother.
- Step 4: Pour the heated milk over your powder and hot water mixture and add honey to taste.